< >
gerlynn's quiz
was reading gerlynn's blog and saw this quiz. shall adapt it here. gerlynn, i did not plagarize, i credited ur name. =) WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT? huh? tat's the way i am! I JUST REALIZED NOW THAT I LOVE YOU too bad i dont love you LEAVE HIM ALREADY. YOULL BE MUCH MORE HAPPY WITH ME oh? i guess i wld be more happy without both of you =) COME ON. SMILE. YOURE CUTE WHEN YOU DO THAT *gives u a big smile* and run away PLEASE DO MY MATH HOMEWORK TOO service charge $10 I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU oh, thank you WHY DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE TUESDAY? ask God or whoever that invented that I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO THE LINKIN PARK CONCERT. WANNA COME WITH ME? where on earth is linkin park? YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW THAT? i juz knew that I THINK IM FALLING FOR YOU dont waste your time, i wun fall for you I CANT SMILE WITHOUT YOU then don't smile! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BUT YOU JUST ARENT HIM/HER ok lor. what can i do? WHATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER? go find out yourself CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE? i would step on your foot. HARD. MAY I ESCORT YOU? to kidnap me? no way. YOU STILL LOVE HIM TILL NOW i am? oh ya... so? YOU WERE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING I WANTED i am everything i want. WHEN WILL I GET YOUR SWEET EYES never. if i die, u can have it, but i would be useless.
gerlynn's quiz
was reading gerlynn's blog and saw this quiz. shall adapt it here. gerlynn, i did not plagarize, i credited ur name. =) WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT? huh? tat's the way i am! I JUST REALIZED NOW THAT I LOVE YOU too bad i dont love you LEAVE HIM ALREADY. YOULL BE MUCH MORE HAPPY WITH ME oh? i guess i wld be more happy without both of you =) COME ON. SMILE. YOURE CUTE WHEN YOU DO THAT *gives u a big smile* and run away PLEASE DO MY MATH HOMEWORK TOO service charge $10 I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU oh, thank you WHY DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE TUESDAY? ask God or whoever that invented that I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO THE LINKIN PARK CONCERT. WANNA COME WITH ME? where on earth is linkin park? YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW THAT? i juz knew that I THINK IM FALLING FOR YOU dont waste your time, i wun fall for you I CANT SMILE WITHOUT YOU then don't smile! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BUT YOU JUST ARENT HIM/HER ok lor. what can i do? WHATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER? go find out yourself CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE? i would step on your foot. HARD. MAY I ESCORT YOU? to kidnap me? no way. YOU STILL LOVE HIM TILL NOW i am? oh ya... so? YOU WERE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING I WANTED i am everything i want. WHEN WILL I GET YOUR SWEET EYES never. if i die, u can have it, but i would be useless.
A pictorial representation of 403, drawn by Ji Eun :P
Jump Shot of the girls in 403, for National Day Montage 2009
403 as a class, after Teacher's Day Celebrations
Jie and Me, finally a shot together after three whole years!
18th October 2009! God Bless al lof you!
My Great Yeye! :P My only photo with him :(
Friends
Gerlynn
Jiejie!
Vanessa
Ms Sie :D
Music Links
IMSLP
8 notes
Free Sheet Music
A little thanks
Credits
Design: Dani-Haru
Basecode: [x]
Image: [x]
Lynnette!
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Thank You Lord 2008-2009
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family