The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

back again!

ahhhaaahaaa! i managed to get into the blog again! stupid blogger. the username and the password has always been the same and it does not let me get in for such a loonnnggg time. whatever. continue tagging. i'll blog again. hmm, probably blog on some weird days cuz now we have lots of tests and etc. =)

and here's a poem that's really crappy and that i wrote hmmm cuz i was bored...

i know it's lousy... but well... i dont want to waste time editing it. probably do it some other day...

A pile of incomplete homework
Lay on my desk
Pleading me to complete them
And chuck them in my file.

The printed test schedule
Pasted on the wall
Glares at me
Reminding me to study.

The project deadlines
Written in red on my calendar
Stares at me
Telling me to finish them.

Why do we have so much to do?
Why do we have tests?
And exams?
And homework?
And projects?

I’m wasting my life
Doing all these things
Why must we go to school?

Just relax, mummy says
And take it easy.
Don’t stress yourself.

Can I?

Would I?

I don’t think so.

Why can’t our school life be more relaxed?

Why, why, why?