The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Finally

Good job Lynnette! You solved your blogskin problem!! Although dear Michelle suggested using Photobucket to host the image, i decided not to, and to choose another skin. Reason being: I don't know how to host the image!! I am so proud of myself, cuz i did this in record time of 10 minutes!!

Daddy bought a new keyboard yesterday. Mei and me were testing out the keyboard. Here's what we typed on MS word. To make things easier for you people, i added in Mei and Net, and one Daddyy. Enjoy ((: (Half the time i don't know what it's talking about.) For your info, to aid you later, 'Charbby' is actually my sis's toy bull. She's so creative to come up with such a name.

Meii: This is what a new keyboard does to you……
Neett: It is so cool!! ((:
I like this keyboard!! The keys are so soft, not like the other one, so stiff.
Daddy:Now the next thing is to find my spectacles.
That’s daddy.
Nett: Now’s I’m back. Net ((:
Whee…

One fine day, Daddy went to Sin Min Plaza for 2 hours, and bought this keyboard. I like it. Though the backspace key is rather small, so I always end up typing a \ or ] instead of backspace. And the enter key is so super large. Why? I doubt u need such a large enter key.
Let’s try the F keys that work on MS word.
F1 – trouble shooting from the dogg
F2 – nothing happens, or at least I noticed nothing; if it happened or not it’s another thing
F3 – The specified text is not an Autotext. Use insert Autotext create Autotext entries
F4 – Repeats the action done earlier
F5 – Find and Replace
F6 – Nothing happens. Beepbeep.
F7 – Spell check
F8 – highlights a certain portion of the text you’re typing
F9 – nothing happens.
F10 – nothing happens
F11 – nothing happens
F12— save as
Meii :The keyboard so soft until I died.
Net: Its Your problem! Who ask you to bump into those guys!! ((:

Very cool hor tis is charbby creation !!! (The word art that she did and filled in the colours)
My foot. More like Charbby’s mess!!
Hu say……
Charbby smart
Yea, right.
Wait till I show u a picture of a bull WAIT!!!Aiya, sure lousy one… (shows me a pic of a bull)

eee… so ugly… and the others down there oso ugly… don cry!! Don cry!!
Very nice. I just say that theu’re not as handsome as the royal bull. (pukes)

Mei: *AHEMSAHEMS*