The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Fond Memories of Sem 1 07

These memories stay with me forever. I will always remember them, and treasure them. Here are the fondest ones of 2007, semester 1. Enjoy! To all those who gave me these memories, thank you so much! To the rest of the people who spent time with me this semester, thank you too!



Nice and concerned teachers who brought me to Paragon

a few days after Ms Lim visited me (:

And it was Ms Lim who asked them to do so!

Yay, i love Ms Lim (:


Thank you Ms Lim for the bear!

Nice Ms Lim visited me 2 days after i fainted (:



Speech Day!
I get to perform FOR the school!! Aren't i lucky?
I'm glad mummy's proud of me!
She says i look cute (:


US! Quote Danielle, Lynnette looks so cute! Urh. =)

Okay, i don't have a recent picture of the entire 206.

Thank you Yanling and Danie for your friendship!



Class Deco! Good job 06!



Orientation 2007! Yay 106!

Yes, there is still the exchange programmes with Vinnie and Sayori, which i don't have pictures. Still, i will remember them!

These memories I will always remember (:

Thank you everybody who made this memories!