Yes! Electrity's back! And due to some problems with the mains, the entire condo had no electricty for 6 hours. Which wasn't a bad thing, anyway. I would say it was an enjoyable and unforgettable experience! (: At least i didn't have to climb up 5 storeys (which i wouldn't be able to do anyway) like some other neighbours ((:
Wasted whole 3 hours at piano yesterday. Hui Yun was there before me. She's probably about 20, cuz she can drive, and she's taking g8 this july. Come on, you have to practice your scales. Don't you think you take too much time to figure the 2nd inversions and can't play them with the right fingering! Even after i corrected you, you're still playing it wrongly. And mind you, i've just started g8 2 months ago.
Maria, please curve your fingers. Which explains why you stumble over your scales. I remember mummy and aunty rachael used to hit my hand whenever i don't curve my fingers. My teacher even suggested putting a knife underneath, so if i lax my fingers, i would get pricked. I was so scared that i cried, and curved my fingers even since! ((:
What's the problem with practising five hours a day??!! If you can study 5h a day, you can practice 5h a day!! Why does everybody say i'm so guai1 or yong4 gong1??!!
I've finished my Prelude! And my Sonata! And all my appegieos! And i'm half-way through the technically difficult Fugue! That's like 2 exam pieces done!! In one holiday!!
When i was playing 梦中的婚礼,there was this flashes of memory thing. According to the newspapers' Review ( i forgot which day), these flashes of memory signals the memories that you would treasure and they're unforgettable ones. My flashes of memory are: 1st day of p1 and sec 1, p3 disaru family holiday, piano lessons with teacher and aunty rachael and yamaha, where mummy was there with me, happy times with Mei and Daddy, mummy's hugs, nush friends, outing with teachers. I was surprised when i reflected on this flashes of memory that the PSLE results release day event was not one of them. Does it mean that grades don't matter? Maybe.
Okay, and we went swimming yesterday!! Mei and I swan 10 laps and played mushroom. We didnt want to go up after that, but mummy said it was going to rain; which it did the moment we reached home. So, being childish, we climbed out of the pool... and jumped in again! And again!! Finally, we managed to walk back to our lift lobby... and we hid in a corner and boo-ed mummy!! We are sure childish. I miss those nice times.
Mum said something. I said, It's a rhetorical question! She asked me what's that. I tried to explain to her, ending up saying that its a question whereby you know the answer. She said, i'm not interested in the answer. I'm interested in telling your in a question form.
Mei and i were blowing hair. She thrust Es ki's feet at me, saying in a high-pitched voice, "Oh.. my lovely pedicured feet!" I put the hairdryer on his feet. Mei said, "Ah! The smell of burnt ba gua!"
Mei said swimming damages your hair. And your brain. And your hands get wrinkled. She even said the next time must wear gloves down to swim!
Piano and Swimming
Yes! Electrity's back! And due to some problems with the mains, the entire condo had no electricty for 6 hours. Which wasn't a bad thing, anyway. I would say it was an enjoyable and unforgettable experience! (: At least i didn't have to climb up 5 storeys (which i wouldn't be able to do anyway) like some other neighbours ((:
Wasted whole 3 hours at piano yesterday. Hui Yun was there before me. She's probably about 20, cuz she can drive, and she's taking g8 this july. Come on, you have to practice your scales. Don't you think you take too much time to figure the 2nd inversions and can't play them with the right fingering! Even after i corrected you, you're still playing it wrongly. And mind you, i've just started g8 2 months ago.
Maria, please curve your fingers. Which explains why you stumble over your scales. I remember mummy and aunty rachael used to hit my hand whenever i don't curve my fingers. My teacher even suggested putting a knife underneath, so if i lax my fingers, i would get pricked. I was so scared that i cried, and curved my fingers even since! ((:
What's the problem with practising five hours a day??!! If you can study 5h a day, you can practice 5h a day!! Why does everybody say i'm so guai1 or yong4 gong1??!!
I've finished my Prelude! And my Sonata! And all my appegieos! And i'm half-way through the technically difficult Fugue! That's like 2 exam pieces done!! In one holiday!!
When i was playing 梦中的婚礼,there was this flashes of memory thing. According to the newspapers' Review ( i forgot which day), these flashes of memory signals the memories that you would treasure and they're unforgettable ones. My flashes of memory are: 1st day of p1 and sec 1, p3 disaru family holiday, piano lessons with teacher and aunty rachael and yamaha, where mummy was there with me, happy times with Mei and Daddy, mummy's hugs, nush friends, outing with teachers. I was surprised when i reflected on this flashes of memory that the PSLE results release day event was not one of them. Does it mean that grades don't matter? Maybe.
Okay, and we went swimming yesterday!! Mei and I swan 10 laps and played mushroom. We didnt want to go up after that, but mummy said it was going to rain; which it did the moment we reached home. So, being childish, we climbed out of the pool... and jumped in again! And again!! Finally, we managed to walk back to our lift lobby... and we hid in a corner and boo-ed mummy!! We are sure childish. I miss those nice times.
Mum said something. I said, It's a rhetorical question! She asked me what's that. I tried to explain to her, ending up saying that its a question whereby you know the answer. She said, i'm not interested in the answer. I'm interested in telling your in a question form.
Mei and i were blowing hair. She thrust Es ki's feet at me, saying in a high-pitched voice, "Oh.. my lovely pedicured feet!" I put the hairdryer on his feet. Mei said, "Ah! The smell of burnt ba gua!"
Mei said swimming damages your hair. And your brain. And your hands get wrinkled. She even said the next time must wear gloves down to swim!
A pictorial representation of 403, drawn by Ji Eun :P
Jump Shot of the girls in 403, for National Day Montage 2009
403 as a class, after Teacher's Day Celebrations
Jie and Me, finally a shot together after three whole years!
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family