Went for piano lesson this morning. As usual, teacher naggs at me for me to practice. Yea, i've been practising hard this holiday, and i can't believe how hard i practiced this holiday! Okay, this holiday would have to mean from the day i fainted until today. But still, whatever i do, teacher wants more. More expression, more dynamics, more flexibility, more speed... Sigh.
Quite funny this morning. Mei wanted to practice a bit more (cuz she didn't practice this week) so i went first. I dilly-dalied, because i knew that when teacher says lesson starts 8, she'll be bathing when i reach there, and we'll start probably 8.30. Which was the case today. Then, teacher asked, "Where's Jeannette?" I said, "she'll be coming later". She said, "What a lazy bum! I bet she cant wake up. *Looks at clock on wall* You're a lazy bum too. You're late." I didn't say anything, though i wanted to say, "Yea, and you too. Lesson was to be at 8, and now's 8.25."
I've been reading faster and fasterrrrrrrrrr. 3 books a day!! It won't be long before i have to go to the library again. I've borrowed 24 books that day. It's double up on reading this holiday, and mum and dad didn't want any books (okay, they did, but it was like 2-5 books each) so mei and i borrowed so many many books. The library bag is BURSTING. Anyway, i also read the books mum and dad borrowed, though quite boring. But that's better than not reading anything, right?
Piano lesson
Went for piano lesson this morning. As usual, teacher naggs at me for me to practice. Yea, i've been practising hard this holiday, and i can't believe how hard i practiced this holiday! Okay, this holiday would have to mean from the day i fainted until today. But still, whatever i do, teacher wants more. More expression, more dynamics, more flexibility, more speed... Sigh.
Quite funny this morning. Mei wanted to practice a bit more (cuz she didn't practice this week) so i went first. I dilly-dalied, because i knew that when teacher says lesson starts 8, she'll be bathing when i reach there, and we'll start probably 8.30. Which was the case today. Then, teacher asked, "Where's Jeannette?" I said, "she'll be coming later". She said, "What a lazy bum! I bet she cant wake up. *Looks at clock on wall* You're a lazy bum too. You're late." I didn't say anything, though i wanted to say, "Yea, and you too. Lesson was to be at 8, and now's 8.25."
I've been reading faster and fasterrrrrrrrrr. 3 books a day!! It won't be long before i have to go to the library again. I've borrowed 24 books that day. It's double up on reading this holiday, and mum and dad didn't want any books (okay, they did, but it was like 2-5 books each) so mei and i borrowed so many many books. The library bag is BURSTING. Anyway, i also read the books mum and dad borrowed, though quite boring. But that's better than not reading anything, right?
A pictorial representation of 403, drawn by Ji Eun :P
Jump Shot of the girls in 403, for National Day Montage 2009
403 as a class, after Teacher's Day Celebrations
Jie and Me, finally a shot together after three whole years!
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family