The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Piano

I just realized that my piano skills sucks. I am real lousy. I cant get through a piece of Cramer without stumbling over the notes at least once. If not, there's no expression. (Cramer's a technical exercise, for those who don't know.) And if that's not enough, it takes me about 2-3 weeks to pass a Cramer piece. And my fugue is lousy. I can't bring the singing tone out. Why not? And my scales. I just can't remember the cres. and decres.; even if i do, i won't do it properly -- either the cres. is too much, or the decres. is to little. Then the staccato part. My left hand would be kind of slower than my right. Ahh. My Prelude is okay, but i need to bring the singing tone more, and the left hand detached quavers are giving me a problem. Then comes my Sonata. Yea, i can do it properly, except for the chords. The chords are like 5 finger chords for both hands. Worse still, i realised that i don't even know the exact positioning of the chords, like which notes have flats and stuff. I played it by ear, and thankfully, correctly. I don't even know the chords. What's wrong with me? I seriously need my last distinction!! (Okay, second last if i'm taking dip.) Ahhhhh!! Help!!