The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Today, 27 June

2 more days to youth day. PSL meeting at 4. Principal's talk. Mentoring. Reshuffling of tables. Free period with fiza. FPS.

And Lynnette wasn't there!!

She was sick at home, trying to sleep, and trying not to think about the headache and the runny nose. And trying to complete the podcast script. Finally, send it to fiza, but forgot to attach it!! Reading a book. Practicing piano. I'm back to practicing for a long time!! WooHoo!!

I'm glad i didn't take Beyond Foundation Physics. Because that gives me an excuse to skip school. I mean, skip school when i'm sick. You see, if i took BTP, i wouldn't be able to rest at home; i HAVE to go for the first class. Thanks Danielle for taking the LAST place in the module!!

Why does it seem that time at home passes so s-l-o-w-l-y, while time in school passes so fast? Is this the time dialation thing that Estein came up with? Bummer. I spelt his name wrongly. Whatveer.