The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

The Beauty of Seven

I know Ms Lam taught us the beauty of 3. I'm gonna tell you the beauty of seven
I love the number SEVEN.
Here's why:

*Reflect it and you get something special. Who can guess it? (; Leave a tag!
*God completed the universe in seven days.
*The Scripture is saturated with the number seven --Seven days of creation to Seven seals of revelations [click here]
*It is the largest single digit prime number.
*Pagodas are seven storeys high -- know to be 1 level below god.
*There are seven wonders of the world. (of course, now the 7 wonders are changed)
*Button 7 on my tv controller is kids central!
*Seven is the first woodall prime.
*Seven is the only number that does not have well-defined ways of finding divisibility.
*070707 is Earth Day!
*777 couples married on 070707 (that has nothing to do with me!)
* Lucky Seven [click here]

...

still have lots more

...

who cares, go find out anyway (:
And i love the number seven!!