The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Cross Country

Hee, aren't you jealous i didn't go East Coast Park today? Didn't run 2.4km, didn't attend Racial Harmony Celebrations, didn't play the games? Okayy, i have a perfectly good reason, which i will tell you if you ask me(: And that's provided you don't already know it((:

Well, Zikai just said Mr Imbufe ran 2.4 km!! Can you imagine that!! And 53rd Position!! That is so unbelievable!! I really wish i was there now... Mr Imbufe, why did you ask me NOT to go?!

For those Hi-5 crazy fans (apparently there're some in the school), here's a site you might want to visit. Here.

I just feel so sad. My favourite teacher might be leaving. Sad. Why leave? What happened?! Okay, you might not be a favourite teacher to many students, but at least you have to know that there're some who like your teaching. And i'm one of them. I donno who else like and enjoy your teaching, but one student should be enough to keep you going right? Apparently not. I dont like you. I dont want you to leave. I want you to stay... Stay as long as you can... Preferably until i graduate. Please... But if you really want to leave, i'll respect your choice; there's nothing i can do, anyway.