The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

A Hectic Week

This week is hectic. Lots of things. Tomorrow Australian Chem Quiz, or something in the hall... Then wednesday is AMC in theaterette! Aren't you jealous we get an air-conditioned place? Why am i so happy when i see people go green with envy? Bad girl, lynnette. I must change. Okay, the thursday would be the dreaded trigo test. Well, not that i hate trigo or what, but since this test is graded, i have to study, but i have absoulutely nothing i can study. My notes? I seem to have looked through them a thousand times already. Woah. Friday is the day i look forward to, because there's cca. But then, i'll have to go piano late at night, and i hate teacher's house at night. It's scaryyyy and full of bugggsss....

Enjoy your week everyone! Not like there's anything to enjoy, right? I hope you get the scarsam in my tone. ((: