The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Just Today(:

Whee... 2h free too. I realised i seem to blog a lot in school, using my friend's laptops(: This time its Feyra's lappy... and it's spell-checking all my words! Just like sab's laptop! What is wrong with the laptops in school??!

Okay, i'm looking forward to geog later, cuz ms chua is so nice and okay, not very interesting, but some people in class make geog intereesting. At least ms chua is more interesting than mr loke. Yay. Geog rocks(:

Baa. I can't understand Malay! And so i can't understand Feyra's conversation with this person ( i donno if its boy or girl) in Malay. And that person is in brunei. Sad. Must learn Malay.

Looking forward to cca too! Yay ms tay!! She's so nice! [Okay, that was Feyra's quote, better write her name or its plagarism((: ] I mean, ms tay is like the best choir teacher one can ever have! [Aww, will Feyra's friend on msn stop bothering me?]

I'm getting off. Bye. So irritating. The orange flashing light of the msn thingy. Feyra, enjoy your talk with that person. Beware though. You never know what might happen(: Infer it yourself; but if you inferred wrongly, it's your problem! (: