I’m happy! I’m happy! I finished all my homework, even those that are due next week. Let me make a list of the finished work: Bio notes – Ms Tan said it was better to write out the hormones things so its easier to remember; Maths Clinometer investigative worksheet, Maths worksheet H. Okay fine, it is not a lot, but its better than nothing. And I played computer for about two hours, practiced piano for an hour, and slept at 9pm. Of course I would be happy. I have done so many things in such a short time! And I’m so glad I’m not going to have homework for the weekends, so I can use the weekends for relaxing and recharging, getting ready for school on Monday.
Friday the Thirteen
Lunch 1.30pm I know this is an unlucky number. It turns out that this Friday the Thirteen is really unlucky. My whole entire mood is being spoilt by 1pm. And it is only 1pm. Not even 5pm or something. CCA has not started yet. So much homework: Geog homework due Monday, Chinese 词语,作文,爆米花due Monday too! I can’t stand it. Especially can’t stand zhuo lao shi. Why must give so much homework! And all due on Monday?! Don’t you know the stress and frustration we experience? Well, what can I say, I just have to finish those work. The problem is, I am seriously way too tired now to do any work.
After CCA, 5.30pm Well, the only nice thing that happened today is CCA. Yay Ms Tay! I’ve been saying that for such a long time. But it’s true. We sang three songs: Every Valley, Down that Road, Amigos Para Siempre (Friends For Life). I especially like Amigos Para Siempre, and if you want, I can sing it to you, on request, of course. (: But it is a nice song, and so is Ms Tay. Sch Orch was so noisy; and they were playing all sorts of weird songs: If I were a Rich Man, Beethoven’s Symphony No. 5… I can’t remember the rest. And we were getting distracted so often, singing to their tune instead of ours. But we did sing well! I think today the Sops were soft, and the Autos were loud. Yay Autos! Jiayou! Let’s not let the Sops drown us like always okay? And Ms Tay, you should seriously consider switching some Sops to Autos; we have too little of us. And the school should really make the wall between the music rooms sound proof. (: Okay, I’m tired.
As Amigos Para Siempre goes: You seem to know whatever mood i'm going through. And yes, you do know what mood i'm going through; you know it here.
My Mood Today
Thursday the Twelfth
I’m happy! I’m happy! I finished all my homework, even those that are due next week. Let me make a list of the finished work: Bio notes – Ms Tan said it was better to write out the hormones things so its easier to remember; Maths Clinometer investigative worksheet, Maths worksheet H. Okay fine, it is not a lot, but its better than nothing. And I played computer for about two hours, practiced piano for an hour, and slept at 9pm. Of course I would be happy. I have done so many things in such a short time! And I’m so glad I’m not going to have homework for the weekends, so I can use the weekends for relaxing and recharging, getting ready for school on Monday.
Friday the Thirteen
Lunch 1.30pm I know this is an unlucky number. It turns out that this Friday the Thirteen is really unlucky. My whole entire mood is being spoilt by 1pm. And it is only 1pm. Not even 5pm or something. CCA has not started yet. So much homework: Geog homework due Monday, Chinese 词语,作文,爆米花due Monday too! I can’t stand it. Especially can’t stand zhuo lao shi. Why must give so much homework! And all due on Monday?! Don’t you know the stress and frustration we experience? Well, what can I say, I just have to finish those work. The problem is, I am seriously way too tired now to do any work.
After CCA, 5.30pm Well, the only nice thing that happened today is CCA. Yay Ms Tay! I’ve been saying that for such a long time. But it’s true. We sang three songs: Every Valley, Down that Road, Amigos Para Siempre (Friends For Life). I especially like Amigos Para Siempre, and if you want, I can sing it to you, on request, of course. (: But it is a nice song, and so is Ms Tay. Sch Orch was so noisy; and they were playing all sorts of weird songs: If I were a Rich Man, Beethoven’s Symphony No. 5… I can’t remember the rest. And we were getting distracted so often, singing to their tune instead of ours. But we did sing well! I think today the Sops were soft, and the Autos were loud. Yay Autos! Jiayou! Let’s not let the Sops drown us like always okay? And Ms Tay, you should seriously consider switching some Sops to Autos; we have too little of us. And the school should really make the wall between the music rooms sound proof. (: Okay, I’m tired.
As Amigos Para Siempre goes: You seem to know whatever mood i'm going through. And yes, you do know what mood i'm going through; you know it here.
A pictorial representation of 403, drawn by Ji Eun :P
Jump Shot of the girls in 403, for National Day Montage 2009
403 as a class, after Teacher's Day Celebrations
Jie and Me, finally a shot together after three whole years!
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family