The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Be Yourself Day

My 106th post!! Whee... I love 106! (Both 106-s i mean!)

Be Yourself Day was kind of interesting. I wore a white top and a lonnnnggg pink skirt. If i knew what Danielle was wearing, i would have wore the shorter skirt that i wanted to wear, but mummy said it might be too long, so there. I've got an argument against her now, thanks Danielle!

And yes, Danielle wore that short skirt (it isn't the shortest i've seen; but shorter than mine by a lot) with the black sleeveless top to school. Wonder how she's gonna survive in the freezing piano studio!! I remember teacher saying something like examiners like Asian girls that wear long skirts, because its lady-like, but who cares?

I sooo love the ice cream today! And it was quite a nice improv fps thing wasn't it, tiff and sab? Yanling should have been there, then i don't need to act so many roles, and we would have acted better, but i just hope we were 2nd best. (: