The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

TGIF-Not!

TGIF = Thank God its Friday, according to ms chua. And today, TGIF-not! I don't want today to end... I love choirrrrrr!! Haha Dr Wong came in for a short period of time, and it was a nice time listening to her... She suggested choir GIRLS wear V-neck on teacher's day... =.=

I am a small part of the world
I have a small hand which to hold
But if i stand by your side
And you put your hand in mine
Together we can be so strong and bold

Okay, i won't give out anymore of the song.
The note to ms tay written by mee((; and sorry renee, wasted your pen ink; and sorry vera, scribbled on your paper. ((:

Council is retarded. Sorry, but seriously, when you plan events please plan carefully. Why on earth do you make us report at 1230pm and the entire programme starts at what time? THREE FORTY FIVE PM!! I know you want the luncheon for the teachers, whatever crap, but then let us report at 330? And the teachers can have the luncheon too. How are you going to deal with 700+ students wandering about at bird park??!!

That's one reason why i'm not joining council, though i thought of it: retarded. ((: