The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Ahhh, i'm so stressedd!! I wish i could relax.

I'm stressed. Actually there isn't symptoms of me being stressed yet, but since i've been having a sort-of-sore-throat for sometime after the camp, mummy clasifies it as stress. And today i've been having headaches, and not feeling like doing anything except playing piano. That's a sign of stress already.

Let's see why i'm stressed:
1. Geog Test, i can't get pass 1 set of notes
2. Chinese ting xie, which i havent studied for
3. Music Ambassadors board, which dr wong is bugging me to do something (but how can i do anything when you didn't tell me what to put up?)
4. Drum circle presentation, which means i have to stay back
5. JAZZ PRESENTATION. I'm so confused as to waht i have to do. And you know how high dr wong's expectations are, don't you.

Well, pass this week and everything will be okayy!! Then i can look forward to my birthday!!

I want to reverse time, back to the camp, back to the carefree years of year 1, back to the fun memorable years of primary school, the years where i never knew what stress was, and didn't understand how it felt when my friends complain they're stressed.

Shall play Pachabell Canon. XD