The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Happppy Holiiidays, Happpy Holidayys, Happpy Holiidayys to yooouu(:

Happy Holidays everyone!!
Happy Teacher's day to all teachers!! I really appreciate your effort in teaching us, especially Ms Canice Chua, who had to put up with our nonsense for so long(:

Let's see, i think the Penguin exhibition at the Bird Park was so interesting!! Everyone was mesmerised by the swimming penguinss!! Joyce, just rip the pics off my blog(:. I went to the souvenior shop to buy a penguin keychain! I thought that one was so cute, compared to the colourful but spastic looking parrot.

Teacher's day celebration was great, good job SC!! Lynn, you didn't ponn in the end ;D Prof Lai, you will be missed. But I told myself to make the best out of the situation, so kind of physco-ed myself that Prof Lai's stepping down will not affect the school(: I'll see if i'm right one day :D

I gave Ms Tan the lily stalk thing, at first i didn't know what plant it was. Then, i gave it to Ms Tan, saying its from 206 and Happy Teacher's Day. She looked so happy, and said, "Lynnette! A lily plant! You must love botany now!" I said, "Yes, because you taught us botany." (Urms, i don't actually like botany because of all the terms etc, but at that point in time, i didn't catch what she was saying. Slow reaction. And she can identify the plant! WOW!)

Ms Chua Bann had a lot a lot a lot of presents! Good job 106!! She was so happy, and when i walked by her she said, "Look! From 106! *points to the largest present she got* You really taught them well! Good job!" Hahaha. Thanks Ms Chua, i didn't know what i said to 106 during orientation would have an effect actually.

The teachers singing the school song! Without accompaniment!
:D I think this smiley is cute or this :P hahaa. I wanted to eat Ben and Jerry's after the celebration, but the stall was closedd!! :( And i wanted to go the World of Darkness too, but daddy was here :(
The very first picture we took at the bird park!! Khanh didn't wait until a penguin swam past then snap! :(
Tingan, Joyce and mee! A pose with the penguinss!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLN-QYkrnsQ --> The Penguin video joyce took! I think she moved too fast, but still, its a video. Can always cut it(:Khanh, me and joycee!! Why the love birds don't fly behind us and pose with us??