The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

It isn't exactly a good thing that i get to skip school for the thousand day thing okay!!

19 more days to my birthday((:
In order not to remind me about the horrors of the checkup (checkups are always horrors to mee), i'm gonna blog about something interesting that happened.

Me(turing the rubik's cube):there, mummy, done!
Mummy:真聪明!
A boy sitting next to me, about 5 years old: I know how to solve the cube puzzle!
Me: Want to try? (hands him the cube)
Boy(fiddles with cube):Nah, i don't now.
Me,Mummy,His dad:*laughs*
Boy: I know! If you want purple on one side, take out all the stickers and paste it back.
Me: =.=

And i went swimmingg!! At the deep end, by myself, after the checkup, just to get the stickiness off my body...

Which was a total mistake

I wanted to make it for the celebration, but i didn't. Sigh.

I slept for 2 whole hours! Just woke up. Hurmph. Please show me pictures for the celebration pleaseeee