The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

"The shoe's 2 1/2 phone size and your feet's 2 phone size, so let's buy it." -- Daddy

There you have it -- a new new metric system. (See title) Daddy didn't want to use his palm to measure because, "if i stretch my palm, then its shorter, so its inaccurate" Hmm, so i went to Bishan, without mei to buy a pair of pink slippers. And mummy was like, "I don't like slippers. I don't understand why you youngsters so crazy wear slippers everywhere. Lucky yours is just for camp. And cheap." Yeah, very cheap. Just three dollars. And mei saw it, "So nice i wantt!"

Kirby that show is on tv at 3pm, kids central. Mei loves watching it. Its always Kirby get in trouble, and his friends just stand there and watch (help him larh!) And cheer him on, "Come on Kirby, i know you can do it!" Then this weird guy appears and throws Kirby something that makes him have some super power to defeat the evil guy. Then his friends go, "I knew you are great Kirby!" So cliche.

Oh great. Now i have to miss CCA next friday just to go for the stupid doctor's appointment. I hate going there. All because last night i came down with a fever for an unknown reason. :( And mummy was being so funny giving me a massage on my head, when i insisted i had a fever, and she went, "Massage can already. You're perfectly fine."

Hurmph. I can't wait till i go camp on thurs! I wonder how Sentosa will be like after so many years!!