The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

I hate this, i hate this, i hate this. I just want to get well and go to school

Currently: moody, sore throat, fever on and off. I don't care, tomorrow i'll go to school. If i get a fever, then so be it, i'm still going. I just want to recover in time for saturday! :(

Nursery rhymes are hilarously funny when you change the words. Inspired by Chermaine and Renee, i'm going to change the words of some nursery rhymes, and let you have a good laugh(:

Hickory Dickory Dock
The mouse slept on the clock
The clock struck twelve
The mouse woke up
Hickory Dickory Dock

Insty Bitsy spider dropped down the toilet bowl
Down came the water and flushed Spider away
Then came the filter that did not let it pass
So Insty Bitsy spider died in water tank

London Bridge is collapsing, collapsing, collapsing
London Bridge is collapsing,
Oh help us please!

One Two Three Four Five
Once i caught a fisherman
Six Seven Eight Nine Ten
Then i let him go again
Why did i let him go?
Because he give me lots of gold
How much gold did he give
Well just too much for me to count

Little Miss Muffin sat on a sofa
Munching on potato chips
Along came a cockroach
Who sat on her big head
And frightened Miss Muffin away

I will get well. I will get well. I wil get well.