The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

It is finally over. It is finally over.

I've waited for this moment for a long time. I've waited for the Drum Circle Presentation to be over. I've waited for all the emails to stop. You know the problem? I'll miss drum circles. I'll miss opening my inbox to see it flooded with email on the subject:DC high IMPORTANCEEE. I'll miss all the smses complaining about the DC ideas, and how to improve it. I'll miss having a common topic to discuss about with them. I'll miss her calls. :(

Let me talk about Principal's Talk. First, Mr Lim did use a new type of slide template, not the old and usual ones with our school logo on it, i'm getting bored of those. And the 4 lessons he learnt from his mom are:
1. Don't dig your nose in public -- about how you carry yourself in public
2. Eat up all your vegetables -- moral courage, doing what's right
3. Hold hands when crossing the road -- show ampathy, and help others
4. Always wear clean underwear -- don't be a hyprocrite