The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

this is fun. this is not. this is fun. this is not. i can't wait till exams are over

What a birthday party. I shan't bother to describe it in detail, for that would take up too much space. I'll just mention two things. One, thank you all for the lovely presents! Muax! Two, our dear mentor, mr imbufe arrived at the party with his wife at 10pm, when everything was packed, and the patio lights turned off automatically, and requested to taste the cake, saying, "sorry, we had visitors, but i just had to try the cake." Want a photo of him and his wife? Well, ask me((:
I can't wait till exams are over. Seriously. Why do our exams have to be so super late? When everyone's playing the computer and watching tv, it is indeed hard to concentrate on studying.
And i'll be admitted again on wednesday for MRI, the entire day. No overnight, phew. I hope i get bed 3 again(: And i'll bring Snowy along. I think underlining things make them stand out more than when you bold them. I
must learn to blog like Cheryl or Dr Wong... analysing weird stuff. I used to blog like that, but not now): Reading Dr Wong's blog is interesting.