The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Chinese New Year

Ahh!! Chinese New Year is coming!! I'm excited too!! Everyone's excited! Because this means that i get to open the earings i bought at Disneyland, Hong Kong! And i get to go for this glamourous company CNY dinner that happens every year! And eat Abalone! And nice nice nice food!

And Yay!! Junyan's mum is coming over for CNY!! And mummy says we can go out with Junyan and her mum!! Maybe to Science Center, or to shopping at Chinatown!! This is so cool.

I don't like Ms Kong. I'm going to skip school on friday. OR at least English lesson. She gives us so many many many homework, and they're not even graded! So why can't you give some leeway?

Geog is so fun larh!! Silly Ms Chua let the photocopy machine staple the wrong way hahhaa.

Fabia, i hope you like your birthday present. Chermaine and Vanessa, hope your like your lateee Christmas present too!

I love 2008! its such a wonderful year with wonderful friends, and wonderful teachers *ahems*

Labels: