The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

I'm going to do some complaining, i am so sorry, i'm just very pissed.

Okayys.So i'm now trying hard to decide which humanities i want to take and if i want to major in music or triple science.We only have two days to decide this.Its a pity that some people can't get a place in geog or history.Like Danielle or Yanling.

It doesn't work that way! What's the use of opening two music classes when there's only 4-6 students in each class?Isn't that a waste of resources? What's the use of hiring one extra music teacher when there's not many music students? Shouldn't you hire more history and geog teachers instead? Can't you understand that history and geog are more popular than music lit or art because more people took them as prerequsites?

Oh, why can't you split the classes and let 4 classes take geog is sem 1 and the other 5 take history in sem 2 like you did last two years? What has happened to your logic?

You wanted to have module registration during school hours. Have you spared a thought for us, the Student Leaders who were running around running the orientation for you while all you do is walk around and say "very good. keep it up"? And you, we've been slogging at the investiture preparations, do you have to make things worse and scold us for every small bit of thing that isn't right?

Yeah, Student Leaders will be given prioity...what has happened to that? If SLs are given prioity, shouldn't Yanling and Tiffany get a place in geog too?

Why make us decide on our majoring choice 2 years ahead? I used to want to major in music in year 1, and take all the geog core modules, plus this year's geog elec;but all that has changed since. What if we change our minds? You say if we change our minds, you'll refer to this form and say that we wanted to major in this subject back in year 3. You said this form will haunt us if we change our minds. Is that fair? Is that fair?

I AM SO GOING TO TRANSFER TO RJC. I DONT CARE. I WISHED I HAD GONE TO RGS THIS YEAR. I SO REGRET COMING HERE.

So sorry for the complains.