The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Random Photos

Its now the second week of lessons. I've realised how stupid i am. I can't understand maths under Ms Sie!! And bio too. OKay bio, probably because i'm so hungry and tired.

Oh and just some random photos for fun((: Enjoy!



Taken from the cover of a book on relativity
This is the cover of a question and answer book on science and everyday mysteries... its interesting, go read it when you can. It can be found at Kinokuniya.
Enchanted!! A storybook life. I wish my life were that perfect.
You'll never guess where this came from. Put your guess at the tagboard! I promise a chocolate for whoever gets this right; but you must put your name on the tag if not you have no chocolate!!
Oh this is cool, a book on being unique and creative and doing well in business. Didn't read the book though.
303!! Yay we rock!! I'm beginning to think our class is perfect!!
Uh. Yanling and her food. Look at the way she eats. Oh what is she doing by the way?