I have changed my blogskin!! So happy. Thanks Jens((;
I'm so tired tired tired. So i slept andsleptand slept. Luckily today was crappy Axis so it doesnt matter if i miss school or not.Late nights and going home latelatelate.
Yesterday, during AMC, i was drawing lovely little fairies and clocks and mushrooms and elfs!I left almost half the paper blank, because if you leave blank you get 1.5 marks, that's better than zero marks for an incorrect answer, right?
They're celebrating Chopin's day on his deathday. And that happens to be my birthday!! So i shall drag some poor soul to plan the day with me, and we shall have a great big birthday cake and lots of presents for the MA and the staff((: And if possible, we'll have half day, all in celebration of my birthday Chopin's Day.
I have been reading Vanessa's blog...Or Livejournal,for that matter. I am quite surprised at her power of language. Gosh, i must be super childish to blog like that. Her blog is so...mature. Seriously. It's just the way she phrase it, i guess. Well, i'm still part of the fairytale,aren't i? She has already moved on from the fairytale like stage of life. Somehow, i've always found her really mature. And Renee's sort of mature, though i like the childish streak in her. Chermy seems focused on her work and what she wants she will get that kind of person(;
I have changed my blogskin!! So happy. Thanks Jens((;
I'm so tired tired tired. So i slept andsleptand slept. Luckily today was crappy Axis so it doesnt matter if i miss school or not.Late nights and going home latelatelate.
Yesterday, during AMC, i was drawing lovely little fairies and clocks and mushrooms and elfs!I left almost half the paper blank, because if you leave blank you get 1.5 marks, that's better than zero marks for an incorrect answer, right?
They're celebrating Chopin's day on his deathday. And that happens to be my birthday!! So i shall drag some poor soul to plan the day with me, and we shall have a great big birthday cake and lots of presents for the MA and the staff((: And if possible, we'll have half day, all in celebration of my birthday Chopin's Day.
I have been reading Vanessa's blog...Or Livejournal,for that matter. I am quite surprised at her power of language. Gosh, i must be super childish to blog like that. Her blog is so...mature. Seriously. It's just the way she phrase it, i guess. Well, i'm still part of the fairytale,aren't i? She has already moved on from the fairytale like stage of life. Somehow, i've always found her really mature. And Renee's sort of mature, though i like the childish streak in her. Chermy seems focused on her work and what she wants she will get that kind of person(;
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family