The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Sometimes life's like that don't worry

206ers! There's a class water bomb fight tomorrow after Axis!!! Bring dark-coloured t-shirt and your own plastic bags and change and shampoo whatever whatever you want!!

I'm super unhappy with certain things, one being the timetabling and the fact that no kind soul would take bus home with me because of the timetable and where they live. Two, the many many tests we have coupled with SLI rehersals which take up so much time. I'm skipping a few rehersals so i won't get anymore fevers due to fatigue. I got that thrice this year already.

Sometimes i wonder why teachers are so blind. Not that i'm referring to any particular teacher. Its some sort of accumulated thing over the years. Sometimes they cannot differentiate who's cheating and who's the guai one in class who's not talking and who they should scold and who they should praise. It makes me so fustrated that there are times (in pri sch) that i get scolded for no reason, and there are times that people cheat and nothing happens.

I kind of pity Ms Kong now. Its not like we're not giving her any respect. We are, just that she has to stop being so super demanding. Yeah. And there are many times i get fustrated with her because she makes us do the work in class so fast and says she'll mark it, but it comes back the original state we gave her in, unmarked. But today she scolded someonee (*ahems*) and from the tone of her voice, i think she almost cried. We probably made her so angry until she cried. I'm not being saddistic or anything, but i think that she should just make more reasonable requests and if she collects something she should mark it and give comments so we can improve. I mean, why become a teacher when you can't do your job efficiently?

Labels: