The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

March Holidaysss

I did not do anything productive this march holidays. I did not even touch my textbooks. I didn't even do a single question of maths. All i did was finish up all the holiday homework, chem and english, went to school for Ma meetings, watch movies online and went shopping at Vivo with Cherm, Nes and Kenwei on Thurs. I'm such a slacker, i hope i can still do well this semester...

Gosh, the holidays are ending. Don't we all wish for longer holidays? If there are longer holidays i'll drag Cherm to the arcade(because she owes me a trip there), drag Nes to some place (because she owes me a treat, i don't know why either) and drag Kenwei window shopping (because its fun to dress him up in weird weird tees and jackets). Finally, i shall drag Lynn to the movies (because she promises me a trip there). As for the rest of my friends, i'll probably be the one being dragged along for shopping and movies hahhas.

I like Laoshi's house. Its so beautiful. What a nice house to have voice lessons in. And, she was wearing this cute astrocat earrings!! Aww...i want them. But i guess the ones i have from HK Disneyland is nice as well!! I shall improve fastfastfast and be better than Kenwei((: Hee, watch out dear cousin(:

Labels: ,