The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

I just can't wait!

Like Lion King Just can't wait to be King, i really can't wait to a lot of things... my dad says i can't wait till everything! Let's make a list of what i can't wait for this week to take my mind off studying for a while!

1. I can't wait until i finish studying maths, which means redoing selected tutorials because i forgot the concepts!
2. I just can't wait until exams are over which means slackk for one month(: And nes you owe me a story(:
3. I can't wait until i can stay hostel, because that means i can learn the violin(:
4. I can't wait until voice lessons can start again, because that means i can learn voice peacefully without worrying about school work
5. ... i don't know what else i can't wait till...

Labels: