The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Goodbye Yeye

Yeye, why didn't you wait for me? You also promised to fetch me home from school on wednesday night, why did you go first:( I know i've been very naughty these years, but you've been so patient. Sorry you didn't get to teach me your lovely handwriting and calligraphy and qigong, because i was too impatient. I've always enjoyed your company during the long bus rides home because you would tell me stories, and when i'm tired, i can always sleep, knowing that you would wake me up. I will remember all the advice you've given me, and all the scoldings too. It's so amazing, that you helped treat so many people and wrote so many books, all of which i didn't read despite you nagging at me to.

Byebye.

21 August, 2008, 0524. I will remember that.

Strangely, i didn't cherish you much when you were here:(