The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Math(:

I think our math project is super funn! Oh no, its not a project. It's a task. Don't make it sound so scary.
Okay, okay.

We completed it, and i'm super happy! Because it wasn't an easy thing to do, to make a game on powerpoint. You need a good idea so the game can run on powerpoint. And you have to include questions on sequences. I mean, base it on sequences. And i think our questions on sequences are super hard, even if it's just the first level of the game. Uh oh. I think few people can solve it within the time limit unless you've gone through the rigour of our school's curriculum, like us. The first time you see a question, its a problem. The subsequent time, its just memory work. And that's how we work. So we have to be glad that we're in such a school and cut down on complaining. I really doubt that any normal kid (normal, meaning not geniuses) age 12-16 years old, could solve these questions. By my understanding, these questions are F-math questions...or rather, modified F-math questions. Like those questions in our math worksheets that ms sie goes, "this is a further math question", we modify them. And when you're 16, you only learn something like a-math and e-math.

Uhoh. And i don't want to change the questions, because we spent such a long time on it:( like 5 hours per person...so something like 15 hours in total.

Labels: