The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

And I went back for Evo Exam!

Evo Exam was easier than expected! :D Super happy now!
I missed three days of school, and I have so much homework to catch up on! Let's see, there's math, math honours, chem, physics, english (which is nothing much), chinese (nothing, as usual), and Genetics! Oh, i'm so going to have a hard time catching up on math, physics and Genetics! I have to work hard!

And Thank You everyone, for helping me collect my notes and fill them up! And for those who aren't in my class, thank you for your concern! I'm better now, but still not recovered. My Friends are so nice!

I love this blogskin. I modified a lot from the one that i ripped of www.blogskin.com. Go to Memories and check out the photos! Okay, okay, i didn't put much in, but i will; in due time. I will make this a nice blog, for myself, and everyone!

Yong Siew Toh Piano Recital Tomorrow! So looking forward to it! These two international pianists doing a duet, super cool! And i've always wanted to go for a piano recital; must improve my piano playing techniques!
I'm going to sleep; i'm tired. When you're sick, you're either tired or hungry.

Labels: ,