The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Back to blogging!

Okays, its been a looonggg time since i last blogged. Let's just list down what i have done in these three months that i have been missing from this blog.

1. Teacher's Day :P Yay, i'm glad it turned out well! My first major project!
2. Senior recitals! Renee's was brilliant, Aaron's was interesting, Michelle's was not that nice. And i'm still feeling bad for missing Nes' recital! Oh man.
3. Loads of tests and assignments. Luckily i managed to complete them in time. The first time in my life at NUSHS that i really do assignments the day before they are due. I never do that you know; oh no.
4. Boarding form. Now its our turn. I still remember when Nes and Renee was staying in boarding and I didn't have a laptop. And i was on msn with either one of them using the common house PC, and i remember Renee goes down to the track to walk quite often in the night, and Nes studies like crazy.
5. Boarding open house! Hahas. You know, they catered wonderful food! Like, brownies, siew mai and more! And i got a tour of the place hahas. Not that i would need the tour much, for i would be in the boarding next year. I hope i land in a great cluster with a great cluster mentor!
6. Subject Specialisation. This one gave me a great headache. You know, i wanted to do 3 honours, but my parents think its too taxing. Then i considered for music major. But its so many modules per semester! :/ I'm going to do Maths, Bio with honours and Chem with honours. Yes, no physics, and i've made up my mind. Who needs physics in accountancy anyways?
7. Evolution exam in three days time!
8. I'm going to try to update this blog as often as i can!

Labels: