Best countries to live in: Norway, Australia, Iceland, Canada.... Singapore (at 23rd!) I think its in a very commendable position! Considering the time we had to develop in comparison to the other countries way above us. But i would like to visit the other countries too! Like as a holiday, perhaps a one-month holiday or something. That'll be cool! :P One day, we shall tour the world!
Yes, I'm sick. Sore throat. Maybe yesterday's giddiness and headaches are a signal of what to come. So next time i better be more careful.
I uploaded my google calendar to this blog! So now you can see the events that are coming up! And the homework that are due. The reason why i don't want to create a list is because my mind doesn't work by listing; it works by calendars. I picture the entire month's calendar in my mind, aided by my little print out calendar in my notebook, and the google calendar for organisation. And i recall by sieving through the weeks so find out what is due on which day, at exactly which box on the calendar it is found.
Best countries to live in: Norway, Australia, Iceland, Canada.... Singapore (at 23rd!) I think its in a very commendable position! Considering the time we had to develop in comparison to the other countries way above us. But i would like to visit the other countries too! Like as a holiday, perhaps a one-month holiday or something. That'll be cool! :P One day, we shall tour the world!
Yes, I'm sick. Sore throat. Maybe yesterday's giddiness and headaches are a signal of what to come. So next time i better be more careful.
I uploaded my google calendar to this blog! So now you can see the events that are coming up! And the homework that are due. The reason why i don't want to create a list is because my mind doesn't work by listing; it works by calendars. I picture the entire month's calendar in my mind, aided by my little print out calendar in my notebook, and the google calendar for organisation. And i recall by sieving through the weeks so find out what is due on which day, at exactly which box on the calendar it is found.
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family