The exams are nearing and i should start studying harder, in other words, mug like crazy; i've been telling myself that since forever, since the exam timetable's out. But i haven't done much, just doing assignments and tutorials as required, but no extra work such as reading the textbook or doing summary notes.
I vowed to finish my physics cheat sheet since forever, which started from last week, and i've only completed it... ten minutes ago. Procrastination is the thief of time, truly. Day after day, i plan what to complete, and by night fall, only one quarter (or even less, you may say) is completed.
Today is officially the last day of lesson as a class 403! :( That's sad, and i don't want to split. I'll miss everything and everything of 403, no matter how silly, how childish or how ridiculous that is. And most of all, i'll miss all the free periods where we promise to study or complete and assignment, but end up playing Who's Line is It Anyway?
The day was good, except for the last part, the last 10 minutes. I went to collect my music exam results from ms tay, and all of a sudden, i just felt so giddy and my stomach had a sharp piercing pain. So i went home, without my results. I should have tolerated the pain so i get my results and ms tay can explain to me. Now, i have to inconvenience her again on friday to collect my results and understand my mistakes. :( And i didn't stay for MG, since it was optional, not like i was planning to. I rather come home and sleep. (I mean, study.)
Yesterday was the year 6 farewell assembly, class of 2009. That's sad. I'll miss Nes and her random complains about anything and everything that happens as well as her detailed analysis of all that she observes, Renee and her whining about certain stuff like studies though she's already such a genius, and Chermaine and that lovely big-sister attitude towards me, always giving in to me :P At least i still get to see Renee in church! Provided that she gets into NUS Med and is a very happy girl! Cherm, i'm not sure; Nes, i do hope she gets into some UCL or something, since she's been aiming for that for a long time.
The exams are nearing and i should start studying harder, in other words, mug like crazy; i've been telling myself that since forever, since the exam timetable's out. But i haven't done much, just doing assignments and tutorials as required, but no extra work such as reading the textbook or doing summary notes.
I vowed to finish my physics cheat sheet since forever, which started from last week, and i've only completed it... ten minutes ago. Procrastination is the thief of time, truly. Day after day, i plan what to complete, and by night fall, only one quarter (or even less, you may say) is completed.
Today is officially the last day of lesson as a class 403! :( That's sad, and i don't want to split. I'll miss everything and everything of 403, no matter how silly, how childish or how ridiculous that is. And most of all, i'll miss all the free periods where we promise to study or complete and assignment, but end up playing Who's Line is It Anyway?
The day was good, except for the last part, the last 10 minutes. I went to collect my music exam results from ms tay, and all of a sudden, i just felt so giddy and my stomach had a sharp piercing pain. So i went home, without my results. I should have tolerated the pain so i get my results and ms tay can explain to me. Now, i have to inconvenience her again on friday to collect my results and understand my mistakes. :( And i didn't stay for MG, since it was optional, not like i was planning to. I rather come home and sleep. (I mean, study.)
Yesterday was the year 6 farewell assembly, class of 2009. That's sad. I'll miss Nes and her random complains about anything and everything that happens as well as her detailed analysis of all that she observes, Renee and her whining about certain stuff like studies though she's already such a genius, and Chermaine and that lovely big-sister attitude towards me, always giving in to me :P At least i still get to see Renee in church! Provided that she gets into NUS Med and is a very happy girl! Cherm, i'm not sure; Nes, i do hope she gets into some UCL or something, since she's been aiming for that for a long time.
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family