The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

I Love 403!

I Love 403!I Love 403!I Love 403!I Love 403!I Love 403!

And i wouldn't have been happier in any other class, because they are weird (but we're weirder).

The beautiful thing about 403 is that they accommodate everyone. Oh yeahs! Thanks for accommodating me too :P Even though i fell sick and missed school quite a few times this semester (and for three days a stretch,once), your still helped me collect homework, and what's more, fill up the chem lecture notes for me! I would never have imagined that! And when i returned for evo exam, i remember Dylan shouting "LYNNETTE" as i stepped in the class. To him, its just some gesture, something simple, but to me, it makes me feel welcomed; it makes me feel part of the class. This 16th birthday was really sweet 16, because i totally didn't expect a cake. Yes, the other girls got a cake (and Jerdine, a pizza), but i'm not that popular, so i didn't expect one. Turns out my presence in class is felt and i'm remembered!

I will always remember all that laughter, all that humour, all that jokes that kept me alive these two years. Because of your childishness and your playfulness, i lost that competitive spirit; i only compete with myself, strive to do the best, but never compared grades with others anymore. I opened up and spoke up more, and i started maturing psychologically too. I'm now a very smiley girl (okay, not as smiley as Yanling), but that is a far cry from what i was before. This class has made me really want to learn for the sake of learning, with Stuart and Wenxiang asking such critical questions, Bernard being blur at concepts so it helps me know where i go wrong, Kashing and Dylan spotting the mistakes fast, Ernest with his unorthodox views, Ping Liang and Bryce with their hardworkingness, and of course, the lovely seven other princesses, with all their help and support for one another!

Fortunes may reverse, roles may change, but the love for 403 will always remain! :P


Shall we still have class dinners next year? 

Labels: , ,