Chinese and bio are finally over! Its been a long wait for the start of the exams, and soon it'll be over! This is my last chinese exam of this school, officially! Apart from O levels, i think chinese papers are far away! I will pass my O level, that's not too difficult, but about getting a good grade... well, only time can tell. I hope i do get something good, an A1 would be perfect!
I'll miss this bio module. I so love molecular genetics! Although the teaching in class is rather dry because its such a late timeslot, but i find such leisure and fun in doing the questions and reading the textbook, that it doesn't seem like a chore at all! I thoroughly enjoyed the exam, i hope my grades reflect that.
Next up is theory exam tomorrow. Oh, oh, careful! :P Its at SMU, such a wonderful place, although i have absolutely no idea how it looks like. Thank goodness daddy's sending me there, and he'll send me early. I hope i do well. I hope i do well. I'm too tired and worn out from the two exams that had just passed to concentrate on studying now :(
Chinese and bio are finally over! Its been a long wait for the start of the exams, and soon it'll be over! This is my last chinese exam of this school, officially! Apart from O levels, i think chinese papers are far away! I will pass my O level, that's not too difficult, but about getting a good grade... well, only time can tell. I hope i do get something good, an A1 would be perfect!
I'll miss this bio module. I so love molecular genetics! Although the teaching in class is rather dry because its such a late timeslot, but i find such leisure and fun in doing the questions and reading the textbook, that it doesn't seem like a chore at all! I thoroughly enjoyed the exam, i hope my grades reflect that.
Next up is theory exam tomorrow. Oh, oh, careful! :P Its at SMU, such a wonderful place, although i have absolutely no idea how it looks like. Thank goodness daddy's sending me there, and he'll send me early. I hope i do well. I hope i do well. I'm too tired and worn out from the two exams that had just passed to concentrate on studying now :(
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family