The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Some days are worse than others

Today didn't have a good start. It isn't the best start ever, and it might even be the worse start. I was alright in the morning before morning assembly, but when the bell rang and i stood up to make my way to the track i didn't feel that fantastic. I wasn't moody or anything, its just that i felt giddy. Then throughout mentoring, when Ms Sie was talking, Dylan was cracking jokes and everyone was laughing, the world was spinning. After which was our free period because we didn't have evolution lesson (Thank God!) and Junyan advised me to go home. Which i did. Because by that time, it was 9.30am, and I was feeling giddy, had a bad headache (despite the Panadol and the Ponstar i took), my throat hurts being slightly inflammed, and my stomach's churning (its probably gastric).

And I went home and sleep!

One of my off-days i guess. Yesterday too, i was completely off tangent. I was rather moody due to my inability to absorb any of the evolution knowledge, and i packed the house. I brought all the newspapers and other cardboard boxes out to the lift. It gets recycled, because the cleaners would bring these stuff to sell to the recycling company for some money, so its alright leaving it there.

But life still goes on. And the music of life lives on :P So, just face every obstacle with a smile and you'll be okay! A smile is a curve that sets everything straight!

I've started play Restaurant City on Facebook. Just leave it on to accumulate gourmet points! Its rather fun, because my mathematical mind kicks in when i play this game: to calculate the most efficient layout such that you get the most gourmet points, to trade ingredients (or not to trade) such that you can level up the best, to effectively deploy people according to your layout. Then, my artistic mind kicks in in deciding the theme for the restaurant and more.

Labels: ,