The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

403 class chalet!

And my past five days were spent at 403's awesome class chalet! I don't have pictures here because i didn't bring my camera, but it was just fun and joy! The chalet itself was HUGE! It was a bungalow off Changi Beach, some SAF bungalow that has 3 storeys, 5 rooms, 1 living room and a huge balcony with a swing and beach chairs and more than enough place to play frisbee!

So we had a lot of fun playing mahjong, playing bridge, gaming ( i don't know what game it was), cycling and kboxing! It was just fun and fun! Okay i don't know how to describe it; it can't be described it words (haaha.) Mummy came for bbq yesterday! And so did daddy! And Bernard's parents and Hokk! :P I don't know, we did so many things that i have to look at the pictures to remember what happened and the pictures, i have to wait until Gerlynn uploads it to facebook!

I'm really glad that i could participate so much in the chalet because i didn't expect to. I didn't expect the guys to be so nice to offer to cycle me on a double bike for the 10+ km from Changi Beach to East Coast Park. I didn't expect Rachel to ask her parents to send me (and Ming Yan and Gerlynn) to Changi Beach bike rental and i didn't expect everyone to stop to wait for me to catch my breath when i was struggling to keep pace with them. That's 403, the best class ever and i hope we can have more outings together!

Labels: