The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Flight of the Bumblebee!

Thanks to Gerlynn, who uploaded this video on facebook, i'm now so determined to play the Flight of the Bumblebee, piano transcription. Don't you think this chorus is so cool and so brilliant, using their vocals to imitate the orchestra instruments!



I'm going to try my best to play the score out, though it'll take quite a long time to learn it because this isn't an easy piece to play. I finally found the transcription by Rimsky-Korsakov online and it doesn't look easy. Actually it is, but when you play it fast, i doubt its that easy because you really need stamina to run through the notes.

I'm looking forward to the xmas party at Gerlynn's house! Though i'm not sure if mummy would let me out because its the day before o level chinese. But who studies for that anyways, and what is there to study?

Labels: ,