Right, let's talk about life. "In Life, there are two doors: the front door and the back door. The front door is where people enter through grades and other achievements. The back door is never closed but is seldom used. Entry through the back door depends on how you can convince the guard there." From monday's speaker on Curiousity and other stuff, part of which i adapted for my pre-u scholarship application essay.
Lovely day! Because my gradebook on espace shows wonderful grades, much higher than i expected. Yet, I still wished I did better and put in more effort, especially for my exams. Then again, looking at my exam grades, I may have a better chance sitting for the exams in a better state of mind (and body), like now; but that would be too late. It was no until after the exams that things began to be clear why they fell apart in the first place.
Lousy day! Because its raining, and because i'm really tired, I so cannot go for Wisco outing :( Its going to be the last council outing i ever have, yet I cannot attend. Well, that's sad, but I'm really glad this committee was such a wonderful one, with people like Janice and Yu Jia to be nice ladies, Yihui to do student lounge duty with me (and call me when i forget mine), Nikki and Yuhan to talk rubbish, and Roslyn and Chui Yi to lead the comm.
Prof was super funny yesterday, working out the reason why population always ages using set theory :/ I don't think i can put the proof here because blogger doesn't have the facilities, so ask me if you want the proof (that is, ask me after I have sorted out the proof).
This is how you get your honours. And that is why they put the box of that size for you to fill up.
Right, let's talk about life. "In Life, there are two doors: the front door and the back door. The front door is where people enter through grades and other achievements. The back door is never closed but is seldom used. Entry through the back door depends on how you can convince the guard there." From monday's speaker on Curiousity and other stuff, part of which i adapted for my pre-u scholarship application essay.
Lovely day! Because my gradebook on espace shows wonderful grades, much higher than i expected. Yet, I still wished I did better and put in more effort, especially for my exams. Then again, looking at my exam grades, I may have a better chance sitting for the exams in a better state of mind (and body), like now; but that would be too late. It was no until after the exams that things began to be clear why they fell apart in the first place.
Lousy day! Because its raining, and because i'm really tired, I so cannot go for Wisco outing :( Its going to be the last council outing i ever have, yet I cannot attend. Well, that's sad, but I'm really glad this committee was such a wonderful one, with people like Janice and Yu Jia to be nice ladies, Yihui to do student lounge duty with me (and call me when i forget mine), Nikki and Yuhan to talk rubbish, and Roslyn and Chui Yi to lead the comm.
Prof was super funny yesterday, working out the reason why population always ages using set theory :/ I don't think i can put the proof here because blogger doesn't have the facilities, so ask me if you want the proof (that is, ask me after I have sorted out the proof).
This is how you get your honours. And that is why they put the box of that size for you to fill up.
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family