CPI stands for Consumer Price Index, which measures inflation. Or it could stand for the Christmas Price Index, which also measures inflation -- but in a different way. It uses the items in the Twelve Days of Christmas and measures how much it costs to buy all 78 items then and now. Items: a partridge in a pear tree, two turtle doves, three French hens, four calling [sic] birds, five gold(en) rings, six geese, seven swans, eight maids, nine dancing ladies, ten leaping lords, eleven pipers, and twelve drummers.
Okay, gold rings costs USD$99.99 each and dancing ladies are significantly more expensive than leaping lords. In 1984, when the CPI just started, all items costs $12 623.10 (I can still envision Aik Ann saying "...and 45 cents" with so much passion!) and today, in 2009, they cost $21 465.56. Those are in US Dollars, by the way.
Christmas@Home on 26th with mummy's cell group was one of a kind :D Little kids are easily fascinated, and are more so by 30 games in a handphone, like Mei's. Good thing my phone wasn't harassed because i didn't have cool games. But well, I was once that age, joining in the fun and the games, though I am quite certain I did not scream and demand my way or attention like Constance nor was I so silly as to play hide and seek and knock into someone's chin with my head like Janelle. It was interesting entertainment when Mei and I were trying to find things to do while the adults chatted and the kids played catching around the Thomson Ridge Bungalow. So we each took a kid in our mind and we looked at their actions then we created a conversation based on their actions; its just like Who's Line :D
Whats your christmas gift? Jesus is the best gift of all! :D
CPI stands for Consumer Price Index, which measures inflation. Or it could stand for the Christmas Price Index, which also measures inflation -- but in a different way. It uses the items in the Twelve Days of Christmas and measures how much it costs to buy all 78 items then and now. Items: a partridge in a pear tree, two turtle doves, three French hens, four calling [sic] birds, five gold(en) rings, six geese, seven swans, eight maids, nine dancing ladies, ten leaping lords, eleven pipers, and twelve drummers.
Okay, gold rings costs USD$99.99 each and dancing ladies are significantly more expensive than leaping lords. In 1984, when the CPI just started, all items costs $12 623.10 (I can still envision Aik Ann saying "...and 45 cents" with so much passion!) and today, in 2009, they cost $21 465.56. Those are in US Dollars, by the way.
Christmas@Home on 26th with mummy's cell group was one of a kind :D Little kids are easily fascinated, and are more so by 30 games in a handphone, like Mei's. Good thing my phone wasn't harassed because i didn't have cool games. But well, I was once that age, joining in the fun and the games, though I am quite certain I did not scream and demand my way or attention like Constance nor was I so silly as to play hide and seek and knock into someone's chin with my head like Janelle. It was interesting entertainment when Mei and I were trying to find things to do while the adults chatted and the kids played catching around the Thomson Ridge Bungalow. So we each took a kid in our mind and we looked at their actions then we created a conversation based on their actions; its just like Who's Line :D
Whats your christmas gift? Jesus is the best gift of all! :D
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family