Who does?
Holidays are so different from normal days; there's absolutely nothing to do, nothing to worry about and nothing to rush out. It's just relax and recharge for the new year. And holidays away from home are even better because you're away from home! So all the worries and frustrations that you experience at home are removed in the new environment.
But we have to return to reality. That's sad. Holidays will end, one day. One day, there's no more thinking about holidays because in the working world you have to apply for leave to go on holidays. If anyone knows of a job with such long holidays as similar to school holidays, please tell me. And no, the job is not teaching. Teaching isn't for me; at least not now. I cant imagine myself standing in front of people younger than I am and teaching, knowing that they may not listen and may do funny stuff that we do today in school. Its just a horrifying thought to stand in the teacher's shoes and deal with what we are doing to them currently (like talking in class and cracking stupid jokes; though those are mild versions).
It's 5pm and I'm not hungry. I've got a mosquito bite below my chin and it's itchy. I've got some rashes on my legs and they itch. I need some sort of glove or stockings to cover them up so i don't scratch them. Random rantings.
9:24pm: We downloaded Paint.net and played around with it. Mei was especially fascinated with this particular tutorial online and we tried it out. I did manage to get what the tutorial meant to achieve but Mei played around even more and got something nicer. And we managed to transpose pictures into fairytale landscapes; its not nice now, but i'm sure it'll be, with more practice and playing.
Aww the purple glows doesn't come out :/ so i should change the colour contrast or something...
Looks like some faraway castle or something. Perhaps next time we should use pink castles :D
Who does?
Holidays are so different from normal days; there's absolutely nothing to do, nothing to worry about and nothing to rush out. It's just relax and recharge for the new year. And holidays away from home are even better because you're away from home! So all the worries and frustrations that you experience at home are removed in the new environment.
But we have to return to reality. That's sad. Holidays will end, one day. One day, there's no more thinking about holidays because in the working world you have to apply for leave to go on holidays. If anyone knows of a job with such long holidays as similar to school holidays, please tell me. And no, the job is not teaching. Teaching isn't for me; at least not now. I cant imagine myself standing in front of people younger than I am and teaching, knowing that they may not listen and may do funny stuff that we do today in school. Its just a horrifying thought to stand in the teacher's shoes and deal with what we are doing to them currently (like talking in class and cracking stupid jokes; though those are mild versions).
It's 5pm and I'm not hungry. I've got a mosquito bite below my chin and it's itchy. I've got some rashes on my legs and they itch. I need some sort of glove or stockings to cover them up so i don't scratch them. Random rantings.
9:24pm: We downloaded Paint.net and played around with it. Mei was especially fascinated with this particular tutorial online and we tried it out. I did manage to get what the tutorial meant to achieve but Mei played around even more and got something nicer. And we managed to transpose pictures into fairytale landscapes; its not nice now, but i'm sure it'll be, with more practice and playing.
Aww the purple glows doesn't come out :/ so i should change the colour contrast or something...
Looks like some faraway castle or something. Perhaps next time we should use pink castles :D
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family