Research congresses are dumb. This is the second time i'm making a poster for research congress (for a different project, obviously), and there's no Bernard to bribe with a Buddy Meal from KFC. So I have to try some way to make a poster. I don't have photoshop and i'm not about to download illegal torrents either, because i don't know how to. So I'm using Paint.Net; the reason why i started playing around with paint.net is to make sure i know the settings well enough to make a nice poster. And the poster is graded. And it'll be used for my presentation.
I'm not going to post it up here yet, because its still being edited, in design at least. All the essential content are in and i'm satisfied. After that, for relaxation, I played around with the software again and got this:
Charbby! My Bull/Cow, whatever you call that toy; I named it 5 years ago.
Research congresses are dumb. This is the second time i'm making a poster for research congress (for a different project, obviously), and there's no Bernard to bribe with a Buddy Meal from KFC. So I have to try some way to make a poster. I don't have photoshop and i'm not about to download illegal torrents either, because i don't know how to. So I'm using Paint.Net; the reason why i started playing around with paint.net is to make sure i know the settings well enough to make a nice poster. And the poster is graded. And it'll be used for my presentation.
I'm not going to post it up here yet, because its still being edited, in design at least. All the essential content are in and i'm satisfied. After that, for relaxation, I played around with the software again and got this:
Charbby! My Bull/Cow, whatever you call that toy; I named it 5 years ago.
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family