The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

i managed to glow!

My stupid laptop :/ Nothing's working. I've tried installing a programme and it fails :(

Anyway, i managed to make a glow on words! Its not good at all because its glowing in awkward places, but well, its the start! Oh man, this tutorial is so much easier to follow than the ones on the official forum, which assumes you know everything :/

My successful attempt after yesterday's failed one. As you can see, the glow is awkward.



Orange ball that glows :D Its supposed to be gradiated too, but i'm not that good on that :/

And something with shadows! Simple stuff, but i'll try harder to make nicer things!

Edit (3:51pm): How come Nes gets to go Hong Kong, Florida and New York and i don't :( I've never been outside Asia and that's sad :( But its my parents' money, so i should save up and generate cash (plant money trees!) so i can travel the world! By the request of Yu Song, I made two pictures; I don't know if that's what he wants, but i hope its close enough!

Something like let your creativity flow so don't get restricted by the parameters already set in place (boxes and sphere). Oh the sphere photo was taken in Bangkok! (And i'm too lazy to document my trip here...)

The piano in the clouds!
I added a rainbow (but tweaked the colours) and a girl running towards it. I couldn't find any photos of me running, for obvious reasons, so i have to snatch one off google images :D I like the texture of the clouds!


Labels: