I don't know whether to be happy or upset about mentor group allocations. I don't even know half of the people, and there isn't another 403 person with me in the class! :( And and and, Yawen, Junyan and Xitong are all in the same class, so that makes me the odd one out. I hope i can fit in the class as easily as i fitted in 403.
After being in 403 and 303, everything seems pale in comparison. And your standards of a 'class' and its definitions are set too high. Whether you're a chicken (like Terry), a joker (like Ka-shing), a pessimist (as Dylan calls himself), a nerd (as we often call Bryce), a human (like most of us) or a pig (like Yanling :O ), 403 accepts and accommodates you. We tease each other but we never criticise. We laugh at each other but we never bully.
One day i shall hold a 403 gathering at my house. But mummy has to agree first.
And my mentor is a new teacher too. Akane Yoshida. I suppose he/she is japanese. I can't figure out the gender and searches on google gives different profiles. At least, two years ago, when we searched 'Sie Siok Hui', something definitive came up that tell us she taught in SCGS and her probable age. Aww.
I don't know whether to be happy or upset about mentor group allocations. I don't even know half of the people, and there isn't another 403 person with me in the class! :( And and and, Yawen, Junyan and Xitong are all in the same class, so that makes me the odd one out. I hope i can fit in the class as easily as i fitted in 403.
After being in 403 and 303, everything seems pale in comparison. And your standards of a 'class' and its definitions are set too high. Whether you're a chicken (like Terry), a joker (like Ka-shing), a pessimist (as Dylan calls himself), a nerd (as we often call Bryce), a human (like most of us) or a pig (like Yanling :O ), 403 accepts and accommodates you. We tease each other but we never criticise. We laugh at each other but we never bully.
One day i shall hold a 403 gathering at my house. But mummy has to agree first.
And my mentor is a new teacher too. Akane Yoshida. I suppose he/she is japanese. I can't figure out the gender and searches on google gives different profiles. At least, two years ago, when we searched 'Sie Siok Hui', something definitive came up that tell us she taught in SCGS and her probable age. Aww.
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family