The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Its Raining.

Its raining. Okay, it has stopped now, so the correct phrasing should be "It was raining". This sounds like the Stomp contest where people take photographs of signs with bad english errors. The funny thing is, errors aren't always errors to the locals and the people who made the signs. So they're technically not errors; they're natural. Something like "No outside food allowed" is inaccurate because outsiders (pun intended haha) won't quite understand.

I love the fresh air after a rain. So my windows are being opened wide. :D
My throat hurts; i've lost my voice.
I shall stop complaining.

O.o I made more paint pictures! If my pictures are nice, why didn't you say so earlier? That could have motivated me to do more and i do need encouragement from time to time. And yes, you get a christmas present too.

Lets title this "FIRE!" Though the fire isn't well positioned and I was lazy to make earthquake cracks

Maybe I should invert the colours and use this as my calendar. I've already got one, never mind.

I love macdonald's hot chocolate! Probably overflowing passion for it due to drinking it everyday at Bangkok because of the lack of buffet breakfast in the hotel :D

Labels: ,