While the rest of the people are having council camp, i'm at home slacking. Not exactly, because i've done quite a lot this holiday. I know its the second post today and I don't usually post twice in a day (twice in a week is has greater likelihood), but I just had this sudden urge to summarise and see what i've done this holiday. So perhaps next time I could compare holidays and see whether every holiday is more productive than the previous one.
I know, I know, holidays are meant for relaxing. But relaxing has a certain productivity too. Have I rested enough for the upcoming year? Have I accomplished what i've set out to do this holiday? I don't know -- that's why i'm making a list.
What I did this holiday (pluses are what i set out to do)
Watch movies! 2012, Avatar, Sherlock Holmes +
Watch a Korean Drama series with my family (Temptation of the Wife)
Cut my hair +
Read loads of story books +
Explore Bangkok! +
Reformat my laptop +
Go for class parties
What I didn't get to do (minuses are what i set out to do)
Watch some movies: Mulan, Bodyguards and Assassins
Read a Cardiac book -
Find out how to put applications in my phone -
Study Calculus thoroughly -
I can't think of more :( Shall add to the list as i remember them
While the rest of the people are having council camp, i'm at home slacking. Not exactly, because i've done quite a lot this holiday. I know its the second post today and I don't usually post twice in a day (twice in a week is has greater likelihood), but I just had this sudden urge to summarise and see what i've done this holiday. So perhaps next time I could compare holidays and see whether every holiday is more productive than the previous one.
I know, I know, holidays are meant for relaxing. But relaxing has a certain productivity too. Have I rested enough for the upcoming year? Have I accomplished what i've set out to do this holiday? I don't know -- that's why i'm making a list.
What I did this holiday (pluses are what i set out to do)
Watch movies! 2012, Avatar, Sherlock Holmes +
Watch a Korean Drama series with my family (Temptation of the Wife)
Cut my hair +
Read loads of story books +
Explore Bangkok! +
Reformat my laptop +
Go for class parties
What I didn't get to do (minuses are what i set out to do)
Watch some movies: Mulan, Bodyguards and Assassins
Read a Cardiac book -
Find out how to put applications in my phone -
Study Calculus thoroughly -
I can't think of more :( Shall add to the list as i remember them
Lynnette is a sweet little girl
Whose favourite day is 18th October
Where she is born into the House of God
And she loves playing music
From SNGS to NUSH, she loves them all
:P
Wonderful parents
Great sister
Great friends, who never hesitate to help me, yay 403!
Be able to cope with council, MA and school
A nice research mentor and a great team
A lovely hostel mate, just as i requested you and great toilet mates
Teachers' Day celebrations IC under MA
Good grades, and coping with physics
A new TV and stereo system!
Prayers
God has blessed me richly!
High School Never Ends :P
More 403 reunions
A great class next year
A great mentor next year
Great friends
Coping with hostel life
MA Exco
To be healed
To have the perfect family