The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

Off to Bangkok!

I packed for Bangkok! I hope i have put everything in; it'll be really troublesome to miss out anything :/ Our luggage is half full though, which means it gives us space to buy stuff! I so want to buy a watch, a pair of nice slippers, a pair of good shoes, some shorts and nothing more! But more importantly, i want to have a wonderful holiday.

Wonderful holiday: A holiday where Lynnette can keep up with everyone else and be able to walk to the places of interest.

I want to watch Mulan! :O But Mei keeps whining that it's only 1 star and even though we have 4 complimentary tickets to any Cathay cinema in Singapore and Malaysia, we're not going to watch any show until we return from overseas; by then, Mulan may not be showing! We're not watching because we have not agreed on anything as a family! And that's because Mei doesn't want to watch Mulan :( Because it spoils her fantasy world and she hates to see people die in vast numbers.

Labels: