The Composer

<>

Calendar
You're Loved, You're Blessed!

Hide-and-Seek! :P

Completed Scores

pepper with chilli

We just checked into hostel today! :D Now my key is on the little fish keychain that I bought from Bangkok! Actually I was supposed to give those keychains (there are 12 of them) to 403-ers, but I guess using one won"t do much harm; after all there are 5 extras. My room is RB-03-04-2. It's quite good because it's facing the track; the opposite rooms in the same cluster are facing AYE so it'll be quite noisy.

Somehow I still remember something one of the year 5s 2009 (see, i'm still thinking i'm year 4) said last year when it was their turn to move in. It was council camp (council camps are usually at the end of the year, no matter how they try to push it forward) and I guess we were in the hall. Someone, I dont' remember who said something along the lines of "hostel is a dust-collecting machine"; I don't remember the exact words, but i've got the meaning. And true enough, its quite dusty.

I guess the main reason for the dust in the hostel was that the doors were not closed so the dust can easily fly in. And I hate the fact that the cupboard with the brooms and vacuum has such a musty smell; I can still smell it now. Oh shucks, the memory of smells. Our vacuum cleaner is weird, it doesn't have the nose thing and our brooms, their bristles are spoilt; our dustpans, they're wet and dirty with hair; my wall, its so dirty, like coffee stains or something that can't be removed and my whiteboard, there are marker stains that I suppose have been left there for half a century; and my cupboard can't lock, it seems the lock locks the other way, that's funny.

Hostel is not hotel. So be happy with what we have and live with it. Overall i'm quite happy with my room and I'm so glad I have a great mummy to help me clean my room and refuse to let me do anything except simple wiping. I guess i shall have pictures tomorrow because tomorrow's move-everything-in-day and mummy has prepared a camera to snap away. Knowing her, she'll take a myriad of pictures and delete/edit them later. And it'll be smiling till my jaws hurt for everywhere she goes, it'll be "net, smile!" I'll smile for her, because i'm her little princess and i know she loves me.

Labels: